General Miscarriage & Grief Group (Starting 3/7 and Meeting on Thursdays)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A 'The Miscarriage Doula' Support Circle provides a safe space to process the emotional journey of going through pregnancy loss at any gestation. Our 6-week support group meets weekly and offers comfort, understanding, and community for those struggling with this experience. This group is for anyone who has experienced pregnancy loss prior to 12 weeks and includes ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, chemical pregnancy, and TFMR. You may join this group whether this is your first pregnancy, or have had multiple pregnancies.
This group begins on March 7, 2024 and meets weekly on Thursdays at 7:30pm EST / 4:30pm PST and is moderated by Arden Cartrette. Each session lasts 60-75 minutes.
DATES OF INCLUDED SESSIONS:
- March 7, 2024
- March 14, 2024
- March 21, 2024
- March 28, 2024
- April 4, 2024
- April 11, 2024
- Identifying & Coping with Triggers
- Testing Options/Medical Support
- Advocating for Yourself
- Boundaries and Relationships with Others
- Navigating Life During & After Loss
- Finding Community
Our groups are a place where you can discuss the highs and lows of grief, celebrating "wins" and finding space for the difficult days, too. We don't use toxic positivity and encourage you to experience grief as it comes, allowing us to help you cope and feel less alone.
- This group is not for partners and for the birthing person specifically. Due to the vulnerable nature of the topics, we want to keep this space as safe and comfortable as possible.
- If you have living children, please join the group sessions from a private place and make sure that your living children are not seen/heard on the group calls in the chance that it's a trigger for other group members.
- Zoom calls are not recorded! Please join them live as your schedule allows. We are okay with you joining without camera if needed!
- We handle pregnancy announcements with care and do NOT allow announcements to be shared without a sensitive warning from the moderator. If you become pregnant during the cohort, you are able to keep it to yourself, share later, or share in real time with the moderators support. We honor that positive pregnancy tests can be stressful and bring up grief and trauma from past pregnancy experience.
"It felt like some kind of warmth in my heart, like a hug"
The RPL group provided me validation, comfort and companionship during some of the most difficult experiences of my life. Being able to relate to others in similar situations and feeling supported throughout the entire process was invaluable. I'm forever grateful to the miscarriage doula and the amazing women I've met along the way!
I highly recommend scheduling an appointment!
This session was really helpful for me. I miscarried early on in my first pregnancy, and while I got sympathy and support from others I spoke with, no one really understood what I was going through.
"The women that I met during my groups have been lifelong friends and critical support"
Arden helped me at a point where I was so down and alone. The women that I met during my groups have been lifelong friends and critical supports. I cannot recommend Arden and the support groups more highly.
"Payal was very sweet and caring. I appreciated her support, and the way she validated my feelings"
Payal was very sweet and caring. I appreciated her support, and the way she validated my feelings and gave me a space to say how I feel without feeling judged. As lost and alone as I feel it feels good to know I can speak to someone.
These services are created with <3
From the moment that TMD started, we were founded on compassion and love for women everywhere. Now we have a team of doulas who are professionally & personally equipped to support you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.